Moving to Tunisia

I live in Cairo with my Egyptian husband. He wants to move to Tunisia and work there at any job he could get. I have my doubts, as we are an older couple and he does not really want to work any more in his profession, accountancy. We have no family. I know Tunisia, he does not.

I would very much like to connect with some Tunisian folk, to exchange ideas and see what they think of the possibilities, if any.

Angarhad.

Angarhad wrote:

I live in Cairo with my Egyptian husband. He wants to move to Tunisia and work there at any job he could get. I have my doubts, as we are an older couple and he does not really want to work any more in his profession, accountancy. We have no family. I know Tunisia, he does not.

I would very much like to connect with some Tunisian folk, to exchange ideas and see what they think of the possibilities, if any.

Angarhad.

Angarhad,

It is very, very difficult for anyone to have a job here.  If jobs are available then they naturally are given to Tunisians first.

Of course, if he wants to work here he will need residency and that will be difficult for him unless he is married to a Tunisian.

Good luck,