2 year family malipal visit visa status

Hi friends..
Can anyone here guide me if you know about 2  year multiple visit visa. My wife has 2yr multiple visa and she came here in July 2018 and went to India already in 18 January  2019. Now my query is if she have to come saudi again can she use the same visa or will she require a new visa again?
1 time I extend visa  after 3 month by absher

Thanks.

If it is within the 2 year time period, yes she can use the same visa to enter again.

thanks for reply

Hi friends..
Can anyone here guide me if you know about 2  year multiple visit visa. My wife has 2yr multiple visa and she came here in July 2018 and went to India already in  03 March  2019. Now my query is if she have to come saudi again can she use the same visa or will she require a new visa again?.
1 time I extend visa  after 3 month by absher and 1 time gone visit to india after 176 days. Month of feb 2019

Thanks.

If the visa is valid, she can enter on the same visa.

Hi friends..
Can anyone here to guide me, if you know about multiple visit visa. My wife and daughter has 2yr and 1 year multiple visa respectively and their visas are going to expire in June 25th 2020. But now their visas 3 months will be completing in May 6th 2020 and after completing 3 months their 45 or 50 days will be remaining. My query is, can I extend those 45 remaining days like we extend 3 months?
I am very confused now because all flights are postponed due to corona virus please help me for your guidance and valuable comments.