Family in Bahrain

If I let my family live in Bahrain on CPR will I be able to cancel their iqamas keeping only my Iqama?

Please advise based on your experience.

Thank you in advance.

Not if the CPR is a paper CPR (along with a multiple entry visa) and was given on the basis of Iqamas with an NOC from your employer.  Practically speaking, it won't be flagged automatically but if discovered, the Bahrain visa / CPR will be cancelled.

If they have CPR and residence permit through an employer, property or a company; then yes you can cancel without any issue.

Thank you. Will it be possible to get CPR based on rental agreement?

First, I have hidden your other thread as it is a duplicate to this one.  You can ask your questions here.

And no, you cannot get CPR just on the basis of a rental agreement.  You need to have residence permit for Bahrain and THEN a rental agreement for you to get the proper i.e. card CPR.

You can only get residence permit in Bahrain through being sponsored by a Bahrain based company (yours or employer) or through self sponsorship i.e. buying property worth 50K BD or more.

As I said before, if you cancel your Iqamas and it is reported in Bahrain by your company or they find out through sheer blind bad luck, the visas for your family will be cancelled.