Eligibility for NHRA license

Hi,
My name is Jaicy. I am a Microbiologist. I did my master's and has 7months experience. I am at present in Bahrain. I would like to know if I can apply for license. I have heard that one needs two year experience is this applicable for microbiologists.
Thanks in advance

Go through the NHRA regulations for health care professionals.

http://www.nhra.bh/MediaHandler/Generic … 0_2017.pdf

What it says is that for Microbiologists, 2 years experience is necessary - under section 16 i.e. Medical laboratory.  Could be 4 years if it is a specialty title.

There are also many threads dealing with NHRA requirements on this forum which you can browse.  If you still don't have the answers after that, I am sure one of the people on this forum who has been through it, can guide you.  Or you can talk to NHRA.

Agree with XTang, but one more point of advise, find a job first. If you are needed by some hospital or laboratory, they will make all efforts to get you on board. They have some exceptional cases always where based on other things they may waive off this experience requirement.

Greetings to everyone I'm Georgette just came into Bahrain. I have a Bsc in microbiology and I have worked in the lab for 6years so wanted to find out if I can get a job here and if anyone know or has any job offer for lab technician. thanks will be waiting