Arrival Visa Or No Visa for Pakistanis living in Bahrain

Hi There,

Can you name countries who grant either Arrival Visa or Require no visa for Bahrain Resident Pakistanis.. Or any other country which grant visa with easy requirements i.e. Evisa

Thanks

Will list what I know below from my friends. I travel extensively but I use my other passport for travel which has visa free access pretty much everywhere but doesn't have a GCC residency on it.   

I have residency on my Pakistan passport but never use it for any travel other than to Pakistan  and / or within GCC as it's not very useful for any travel beyond that.  What I mean is that even if you have a visa or evisa or even visa on arrival on Pakistan passport, the treatment and checks you face, make the experience, simply not worth the hassle. 

On arrival
Most of GCC excl. Saudi and Kuwait
Jordan
Tunisia
Georgia
Armenia
And some other places which require managerial designation and / or are a grey area e.g. Lebanon

This applies to pretty much all GCC residents irrespective of nationality.  However, in some countries, Pakistan/Indian nationals have issues and there have been lots of refusals to enter i.e. Georgia.   Also, some of these places may have allowed only for UAE residents.  For generic Pakistani passport (without GCC residency), see below:

https://www.passportindex.org/compareby … &s=yes

Well, Jordan as i know has some security checks for Pakistanis lately.. and Are you sure of Armenia? Cause as per my knowledge Pakistan doesn't have any diplomatic relations with it because of Armenia's conflict with Azerbaijan..

Yes traveling with Green Passport is not easy at all!! But don't have any other option

Those are places for gcc residents not necessarily pakistanis. I know some of them create issues for pk.

Confirm for me Armenia .. if you have any source or anyone who have visited already. Thanks

The problem is that your question is about GCC residents visa on arrival and then Pakistani passport - these two are usually completely opposite.....and is difficult to check country by country.  Countries which allow GCC residents to get visa on arrival still create problems for Pakistanis. That is the benefit of the green passport :)

I went to Sri Lanka last year.  My last visit was 15 years ago and I remember that I traveled on Pakistani passport and got a visa on arrival.  This time, I went to the VOA counter and accidentally handed over my Pakistani passport.  There was a big fuss as they said that it is no longer allowed and Pakistan is one of the few nationalities who are not eligible to get it.  Anyhow I took out my other passport and got entry.  The reason for mentioning it is that whatever is the case today, it is likely to get worse tomorrow as countries are tightening the checks on Pakistanis day by day.

Also to answer your question, I just checked, a friend of mine went to Armenia.  Pakistani resident in the UAE.  And yes, he was not eligible for visa on arrival.  But he says it was easy to get a visa as it was a business visa for which a company sponsored him, got approval from MOFA Armenia and then he gave his passport for stamping in Abu Dhabi.