Sun shade and air mattress.

Hi im looking to buy an air mattress. And also a sun shade for over a pool. I cannot seem to find any stores that sell them.
I'm renting a place with a pool in between Sousa and cabrete.
Also wondering how much I should pay for a car rental for the two months.
Thanks

Welcome to the forums.

To clarify you mean a pool air mattress? They had them at Jumbo in Puerto Plata and Playero in Sosua!

Air mattress for sleeping on - Pricemart has a queen size air mattress! It's really comfy.

Sun shade - not sure, sorry.

You said "over the poll".  oVER THE ENTIRE POOL OR JUST( SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS) just a large umbrella?  Both are available at vastly different prices.  You can get the small ones where you buy the air mattresses.  A wonderful way to enjoy the climate here.

Thank you. Where is pricemart and do you know the approximate price for the quessn size air mattress.
Deb

Thanks. what store would have the large sun shade for over the entire pool if possible and do you happen to have an idea on the price?
Deb

Queen size air mattress is 3,500 RD at pricemart in santiago.

Sun shade for the whole pool - I have never seen one and it will be expensive

Queen size air mattress is 3,500 RD at pricemart in santiago.

Sun shade for the whole pool - I have never seen one and it will be expensive

Quite a common feature, retractable & not cheap. Unfotunately this is the norm in south Florida to mid Florida. I know of nothing here that is similar.  BUT, as we all know, enough bucks & anything is possible.