Sarnico...Lombardy

Hi there

My name is Ross and I originally come from Ireland. I moved to the Lombardy region in Italy last August ostensibly to attend my daughters wedding in Sarnico...fell in love with the beauty and culture of the area and am now in the process of buying an apartment overlooking lake Iseo.
The language is proving a challenge for me and there are not too many English speakers in this area. However it is an incredibly beautiful place here and I have the added advantage that my eldest daughter lives in Milan,only an hours drive away.
Looking very much forward to meeting new people from all walks of life.

Hi Ross just been reading your post,  my name is Salvatore my family and I moved here in Iseo almost 2 years ago which is just a stone throw away from Sarnico,  if  you would like to meet up for a coffee and a chat let me know 😊

Hey Salvatore

Thank you for your message. Yes would deffo like to meet up for a coffee someday👍👍

Cheers...Ross

Hi am usually free in the morning's,  looking forward to meeting you

That's great Mebee tomorrow. I need to see estate agent in Sarnico at about 12 then go to the bank...will be free after that 😊

Hi unfortunately am going to Milan tomorrow , am definitely free on Monday morning say about 10.00 if that's ok with you

Hi Salvatore,

Thanks for the message.I am going to Milan to my daughters Sunday and staying over so Monday is out..we will arrange something for later in the week perhaps...I move into my apartment on Tuesday so it's goungbto be a hectic week!! Have a good weekend 👍👍

No worries Ross have a great weekend and good luck with your move,  just drop me a email  when your free ciao for now 😊

Hi Salvatore

How are things going with you?

Ross

Hi Ross nice to hear from you,  I hope your move went smoothly,  am ok thanks hope you are too . We've in the process of buying an apartment in clusane at the moment as you know there's a lot of red tape to get through but we're getting there slowly also our old car as broken down so am off to brescia tomorrow hoping to buy a new one,  how are you doing,  how you liking your life in Italy hope alls well with you

My apologies Salvatore I am only seeing this now....my mobile number is *** might be a bit easier to keep in touch 👍👍

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ross,

I am an Aussie living in Lecco not too far from you. If you happen to be over this way give me a call and we can have a beer. There is an Irish pub here in Lecco (Of course! They're everywhere!!)
Lombardy is great isn't it. I have been here a year teaching English.
Give a call some where some time.

Pete

Hey Pete, I am an American leaving in Lecco. If you ever want to get together for an aperitivo drop me a note. I have been to the Irish Pub but I am more a wine drinker than beer . It's not hot enough for me yet to start drinking beer. However, the pub has an excellent scotch  list.
Ciao, Nico

Hi Ross hope your well, I would love to meet up for a coffee  , here's my email and phone number am also on WhatsApp   *** mob number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ross
I saw your post when I was googling expats near Sarnico. My wife and I live in Paratico, just across from you. We are looking to expand our social network here with some local expats. If you are interested in getting together for a drink or coffee let me know. I also saw Salvatore's response to you so I will reach out to him as well.
Ciao, Carlo