NEW TO DUBAI,NEED NEW CAR!!

Hi Guys,
I go by the name of Apollo,
do advise me which is the best car to purchase for starting off in Dubai in terms of durability and fuel efficiency, also I am in confusion of which motor insurance to take, have heard of few prominent names, but still pondering on what will be the best and feasible company !!

Waiting in anticipation for a positive response

economy wise. volkswagen is best.

Nouman002 wrote:

economy wise. volkswagen is best.

Given thelies they were found guilty of, I'm unsure that statement is accurate

how you can believe the info on the internet. over 80% info about things are fake.

and you believing on just an article.

common man

Nouman002 wrote:

how you can believe the info on the internet. over 80% info about things are fake.

and you believing on just an article.

common man

Because governments punished VW for making false claims - it's a matter of record, not an opinion.

LINK

Exactly.  It is not one article.  It was a major scandal where VW was hit all over the world. It is a matter of general knowledge.

i am not a promoter of VW. but i do not belive in an internet article. anyone can write once you pay him. millions

I think you need to read what Fred and I wrote.

It is NOT an article. The German and American governments fined VW billions of dollars. Its a matter of public record over the last 10 years.  In fact you can go to BBC and check the current case proceedings - VW went back to court in Sep 2018 and you can see their lawyers talking to cameras outside the court room even in the videos. Ie VW is discussing the case and its facts themselves vs. a promoted article :). And the fact is that they have already paid billions in fines to the government (they quote the amounts themselves) and this particular case is by investors who lost money when VW shares went down 40%.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co … s-45470253

No one is asking you to believe anything. You can believe whatever you want.  The facts are out there and are clear. Your opinion is your own.

Depends on how much you want to spend on a car. Also are you planning on buying new or used? Toyota and Nissan are durable. Mercedes is durable and has a very good resale value

The best brand in UAE is Nissan. they launched cars with compatible usage in UAE roads. nissan patrol is the best of mine. is very good  for on road and  off road drive.
if you are new in UAE buy a used car first and familiar with UAE roads.
after that buy a new one..

visit some online website like incar.ae and find your suitable car with low price...

I don't know your budget, but the most accurate answer to your exact question would be Toyota Camry. You won't go wrong with it, either on the reliability department where it rules, or on the fuel thrift department.