Transferring from China to the UAE - employment permit & visa

Hi,

I'm currently employed as a Product Designer here in China. I am a Philippine citizen with an employment permit and a residence visa that is valid until April 6, 2019.

I just recently accepted a job offer in Abu Dhabi. And they want me to fly there from China. I want to know what steps I need to take in order to get there in the shortest time possible. I need to get my current company to cancel my work permit correct? Do I need to have them convert my residence visa to a business/tourist visa? Or can I just fly out of China to Abu Dhabi if let's say my company doesn't do anything to my residence visa? Can I even be able to fly out of China if for example my residence is valid for less than 30days?

Would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me the right steps I need to take in this situation.

Thanks in advance.

You should post in a expat.com forum that covers Abu Dhabi. The China forum cannot help you as all visa information is in regards to arrival to China. You need information related to arrival in Abu Dhabi.

Leaving China is not a problem. You don't have to provide anything. You just leave.