ASKING FOR ADVISE

Hello,

I really need an expert advise on my present situation. I am  working as Housekeeping  Supervisor from one of Hospital in RIyadh,  Im working more than one year from the company when our PM was transfer me to Dammam Airport ,but not on the same position as a  Janitress, though I am receiving the same salary as supervisor but I was demoted in the position. now  I  applied in other company  and they want to hire me  if my visa would be transferable which I believes the company would not release me. my question what ground should i file against them ? What does the saudi law saying about exxit visa? Please advise .

Thank you,

Fanny

If you leave on good terms, you can return on a new visa with a new company. You must make sure the new company has a visa for you and will wait for you to do final exit and return, which may be time consuming.

If you leave on bad terms, your company can block your return.

The law says a company cannot be forced to transfer an employee. Sometimes, when companies are friendly, they are willing to allow iqama transfer, which seems to not be applicable to your case.

You can try to restore your supervisor position, but then you risk having your salary reduced.