Benefits

hi to all ,

First abroad here, I want to know what will you get after you finish your contract in a company,

Last salary indemnity what else .?

thank you !

As per labor law; salary, indemnity and potentially, un-utilized earned leave. Most companies also give a one-way ticket to home country if you cancel your visa and leave Bahrain - nothing if you don't.

Beyond that, it is determined by the policy of each company and the level / circumstances you leave them on.  As an example, I was in top management and representing the company officially with every government agency.  When I left, they gave me the standard benefits as per labor law plus 8 months salary in lieu of confidentiality / non-solicitation / non compete clauses, allowed me to vest my stock options and kept my health insurance / visa for a year.  No ticket or moving costs as I wasn't leaving Bahrain.

sick leave is not include ?

and the amount that will you receive is base on your basic salary.?

No, encashment is only for un-utilized annual leave.  And that is on basic salary.

alright, my case is i don't have offer letter when i start my 1st day at work, they just say this is your salary (verbal), i start working then after 2weeks, they give me 1 paper that i need to sign, OFFER LETTER all include there overtime, allowance etc, but the salary there is only 25% of my salary that i receiving from them monthly, they said its only for a GOSI that's why its not the same on your salary, to be follow your contract, but until now they did not give me any contract. I try to request but they refused.

I'm thinking after i finish my contract how much i will get from them, only 25% of my Salary because that the contract that i sign ?

Whatever contact is registered with authorities is what will be applied.

just to confirm is un-utilized annual leave pay different from indemnity pay?

Yes, it is different.

If you used all of your annual leave, and therefore have zero un-utilized, this component would be zero.

You are still entitled to indemnity pay, which an end-of-service award, based on length of service, with its own calculation and terms. You can find details of this in other threads in this forum or the official websites.

Yep exactly.