New: Thailand business directory

Hi,

there is something new on Expat.com!

We designed a new section dedicated to the companies of Thailand and their services: the Thailand business directory.

Professionals can now present their activity on Expat.com. We offer them two ways of doing it :

> a simple listing, with phone number and address. For free.

> a "premium" listing with a logo, description + a dedicated page with a complete description of their services and products (with pictures, localization on a map). For a reasonable price per year, payable online.

We will now be able to respond to companies' demands in terms of visibility on https://www.expat.com. We also hope this will meet your expectations since you will have access to a list of all the companies offering products and services to expatriates in Thailand.

Do you think that section is a good idea?

Please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and comments!

Thanks,

Julien

Good idea about the business directory.  i own a thai/western cooking school in bangkok which also offers homestay.  where do i post the cooking school?  there is no category for cooking schools.  thanks, ron

Look forward to your business directory and keep me inform please

Hi jsshine,

it's already online: https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/thailand/

Hi Julien,

Thanks and I would suggest you have more business fields listed in there such as TV, Computer Repairs, handyman services.  Basically it has to be like yellow pages.  Most expats have computers and need software, accessories, repair etc.  Likewise they may need to buy certain things too as you do not have listing on supermarkets as well.  One will have a better idea which place have the food for expats.

Hi Julien

Another listing will be places of worship such as temples, mosques, churches etc as expats may like to go there too.  Sight seeing places will also be of help to expats.

Thanks jcshine for your thoughts.

Yes, we will add professions little by little (I guess we'll do it everyday)

All the best,

Julien