Moroccon Love 🌹🌹🌹

Hi and Salam all; well I fell in love with a lovely Moroccon woman. Now it's time to tie the not and bring my lass over.  Inshallah and Alhamdulillah.

If you can help I'd be very grateful.

So ive figured out there's  two parts to this whole puzzle; 1/ the marriage abroad and then this 2/ UK Visa application.

I need to know the exact steps from A-Z for each part. In this post I'm going to ask specifically regarding  part 1. Moroccon marriage.

To make matters easy; I'm a UK citizen from birth; divorced; working full time on a good salary, born Muslim. I speak Arabic and can converse generally.

I want to get married in 10 weeks. So ready to prepare the docs and journey.

What advice and contacts has anyone got- with the application process only?

My fiancee is from Marrakech and living slightly out the main City area by 15 minutes drive in quite lovely area.

If there are any good links to read and an A-Z comprehensive list anyone has got for UK applicants would be very grateful.

God bless! Bi tawfiq.

Salam

Otto

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Walaikumassalam Otto
How are you doing ? Just seen your post . I would like to know your experience getting married your fiancé and accompanying her to UK. Guess what I'm planning to move to live around Marrakesh and I'm from England. Hope to hear from you soon . Good luck bro.