HIV MEDICAL TESTS

Hi everybody out there ........I have a big dilemma regarding the medical tests in UAE .
I suppose to move next month to UAE for my new job. I know I have to do all the medical tests , including HIV test as well . My question .......if my  HIV is undetectable due to my medications do they will report it to the government office ? And do they also inform my company about it ? Are there any ways in UAE how I can solve this issue with the medical tests in Dubai ? Actually, despite my HIV I am totally healthy person . And this regard I would like to continue with my work in UAE .
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions and advices .

I am sorry to have to tell you but forget about UAE and practically every single GCC country.

You are thinking from the perspective of viral load when you say undetectable.  That does NOT matter for GCC countries.  They only do antibody tests which will be positive in your case (retroviral meds suppress viral load NOT antibodies) and you will be deported / not get a visa.  The medical when you arrive in UAE IS in a government facility and it WILL be reported to immigration & your company for processing deportation orders.

They will NOT do viral load test as their philosophy is to prevent people with HIV from coming into the country; not treating them - that is only for citizens.  So unfortunately, there is NO way for you to work here.

Secondly, you posted about this EXACT same topic last year and I replied to you in detail.  Then you asked for "sneaky" and "illegal" ways to bypass this and I had to close your thread.  This is against forum rules and I would advise you to stop this line of questioning - you have your answers already as per the legal framework.  If you persist, I will recommend for you to be banned.

Mods, please close thread.

Closed