Suggestions

Hello everyone... Hope you are all doing well 😊

I have an Iranian friend who is currently looking for a part-time job as he is a photographer, and things are not going well for him these days... so he wants to find another job. He speaks Persian, English, and Turkish. What kind of jobs he can apply for?

You can check his work as a photographer on this link: https://instagram.com/yadibajelan?utm_s … 7h9blglg6d

Thank you in advance for your suggestions 🤗🤗

He is a good photographer. Maybe he should find another job with better payments.

Why dont he try to find some inport companies from iran and try to do business ?

Thank you so much for your reply!!! Do you know any... or how can I find them?? Do you think Tourism will be ok for him also?

I would not give too much chances for hime to find a photographer job in Turkey

Thanks for your reply!! Well... I don't know what are the reasons that made you say this but what kind of jobs do you think he can apply for?

there are web sites that are willing to employ freelance photographers, even specifically for persian ones, which i avoid to share the links to prevent unfair competition. you can reach several by a search engine easyly.

In turkey mostly salaries are not satisfying foreign people.

he should work many jobs if he wants good salary.

An expat friend of mine has 7000tl+ of salary after 2 months she came to turkey. So it depends where you find a job

WHAT KIND OF JOB?

I want to apply on the same job.
can you please help me?

Hasan5555 wrote:

WHAT KIND OF JOB?

I want to apply on the same job.
can you please help me?

Mockery and allusion is not regarded as polite behaviour neither in this forum or irl.

It's an int. School btw.

I am  here to tell people the truth. Not selling dreams and destroying their expectations by bring utterly negative. So please try to maintain the same attitude.

Thanks

Do you know somewhere where he can apply!!! I really wanna help him... Thanks  :)

I have a friend who is photographer. If does she or he still looking for a job. Just tell me