Expat.com is looking for advisors/experts in UAE

Hello everyone,

Expat.com is the leading community platform dedicated to expatriation that aims to help those who live or wish to live abroad, including the United Arab Emirates.

We are currently looking for one or more advisors/experts ( volunteers) with a good knowledge about UAE and to be more specific in the cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi to help keep the forum active, and help members in their journey to gather information about their move abroad.

You will join a team who comes from all corners of the world and whose ambition is to share their knowledge of their host country.

So that you have a better idea of ​​the possible missions of an advisor/expert, we have created an introduction page which I invite you to read  :  Experts program.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me in private or by email on priscilla[at]https://www.expat.com or to post directly on this thread. :)

Thank you in advance for your help and support, I wish you a great day,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Happy to help. I've been in UAE since 1989.

Hi mita56,

Thank you for your post.. My colleague Priscilla will contact you in pm.

All the best,
Christine

always available to help...

hi am available in Dubai for help..

Happy to help you.

Hi,

I do pro bono legal related work, and can be of assistance with no commiment. You may write me.

Thanks

hello to everyone here

Dear Expat.com Team,
I refer your invitation for the position of advisors in Dubai. I have been working in Dubai since last 20 years in Senior Managerial level position and have extensive knowledge of Dubai economic, social and business aspect. So, it is my pleasure to associate with your team and contribute much in this direction.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards & thanks,

Shaji Rajan