Foz do Arelho- anyone living there? how is it?

Hey all,
we are considering moving to Foz do Arelho, how is it to live there all year round?
how is Caldas?
is it difficult to find a place to rent?

Caldas da Rainha is nice and quiet. The Lagoa do Obido is marvelous. The area is very popular for surfers. Prices are slightly higher than where I live.

I created a  search filter for you on Imovirtual just click the link to see the houses up for rent.
https://www.imovirtual.com/en/arrendar/ … ha/?search

We have a house in Foz and we love it there.  As with anywhere, there are pros and cons and we would be very happy to meet up and tell you all about it, give you a guided tour, etc.

Do you live in Portugal at the moment and  how easy would it be for you to set a date for a visit to Foz?

Regards,
David

hello
I live near Caldas and Foz do Arelho. the city of Caldas, as well as the suroundings,  is a very calm place to live in. The weather is fantastic all year round. The food, hummmm delicious.
I have a friend that has invested in Caldas and he is renovating an apartment that will be ready to rent in two or three months time right on the center of the city. In case you are interested, you can contact him at ***
Wish you the best

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, we have just been to Foz and we really like it there, we have been looking for several houses but would be nice to meet up with someone local like you. Please let me know if you would mind. We are going to Foz today 25 March and staying also the 26 th. we will be back in May to explore more, please let me know if we can meet up, best regards Ida Attias. My telephone is ****, thanks

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
IdaAttias wrote:

Hi, we have just been to Foz and we really like it there, we have been looking for several houses but would be nice to meet up with someone local like you. Please let me know if you would mind. We are going to Foz today 25 March and staying also the 26 th. we will be back in May to explore more, please let me know if we can meet up, best regards Ida Attias. My telephone is **********, thanks

For your own safety please do not post personal details on the open forum.