Teaching French

Hello everyone,

I plan to move to Malaysia in the next few months and I would appreciate if you could provide me with some information about which schools and how to apply for a French teaching jobs in Kuala Lumpur.

I am Canadian citizen and currently living in Canada. I possess experience of over 10 years as a French Language Teacher and trainer in Canada. I have a record of excellence accomplishment for excellence, resource and initiative.

Thank you and kind regards,

Kazi-Tani

Hello Kazi-Tani,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

To start your job search, I would advise you to post an advert in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Good luck  :top:

Diksha

Team Expat.com

Hello Diksha,

Thank you so much for your reply. It is kind of you and nice to meet you here:)

May I ask you how can I get a work permit to be able to work in Malaysia ?

Many thanks again!
Chouaib

Hello Chouaib,

You can have a look at this article, Finding work in Malaysia to find out about the Employment Pass which will allow you to work in Malaysia and how to obtain it.

Hope this will help :)

Diksha

Team Expat.com

Thank you so much. I appreciate :)

Chouaib

Hi there,

It's the height of international schools' recruitment season and you should find plenty of jobs for Malaysian international schools being posted on their websites and also on tes.com. Set up a job alert for French teacher positions in Malaysia & you'll get vacancies delivered right to your inbox. Best of luck!

Hello,

Thank you so much for the information you provided me. It is kind of you, I really appreciate. I will go on the Website you told me about and apply for the job.

What do you do for a living in Malaysia ? And how do you like the life there ?

Cheers!
Chouaib