Places to look for rent

Hello,

I am looking into moving to Malta this year from UK and I need some recommendations:

- Places to live  if you want to commute to the St. Julians or Valetta.  I heard of Bugibba is nice. Any other places? Not too expensive, quiet and near seaside.
- Websites to search for flats. I found some Facebook groups as well some real estate agents. Which one do you prefer? Can you send me some agents that you've used and are trustworthy? Have you rented a flat found on a facebook group? Did you have any problems?
- I will be working remotely for a UK company, does anyone have similar experience? Any tips/recommendations are most welcome.

Thank you
Melina

Welcome to the Forum,most of your questions have been asked on here before if you use the search button you should find some answers.
You need to come over and have a good look round the areas you mentioned and you need to
look in person at properties, it's no use taking too much notice of agents adverts as a lot are out of date, good luck.

Go on these facebook groups and create a post with your requirements, post your phone and recruiters will be flooding you :) They are all very WhatsApp active and will offer you plenty of properties, bigger part of which you wont like :)

You can get property for rent in St Julian's, sliema or Buggiba...but Buggiba to Valletta will take a long time travel...
You can search for properties for rent in website such as century21 Malta  and Coldwell banker Malta.
You can contact proffessional agents through that.