I am working here turning two months i wanr to go back home

Hello everyone .. i am domestic helper here in saudi arabia... anybody can give advise to me?please ...
I said to my employer i want to go back home for some family issues and i have one year old son he needs me.
My employer said no problem you can go home u said to him that if they send me to agency im afraid because they will put me in other home he said no you will go home. And he said yesterday morning dont be afraid the the government is on your side if agency said that you stay say you want to go home . I dont know what they will do to me. They are kind  . I dont know what to do. Some helo please .im super depressed i feel like im dying because the truth is it so hard to work here  😭😭😭 so so hard. I want to ask tooif my employer can give my salary for the past one month.

What does your contract say?

Thanks for answering .   It states that they will replace me or they will bring back the money that my employer give to them.

Then what is the problem?  The agency will not get you a job in the future, but you said the work is too hard anyway.

The problem is i will pay them back?my agency i will pay them ?

Read your contract, read it again, strange you didn't digest your obligations before you signed and went overseas given your family situation.

Cheers, Steve.

Some of these workers are told one thing by the recruiter and the reality ends up being completely different. And most do not have the education or language skills to understand a written contract. But they should understand that a year or two away from family will be very lonely.

Hello everyone,

The topic has been moved to the Saudi Arabia forum since the subject being discussed concerns the country.

Thank you

Diksha

Team Expat.com

You have to make a decision: Either stay or go back. If you decide to quit, ask and find out how much money you may have to pay to the agency. Check your contract if you have it. And plan for finding a way to gather the money for the payment.

If the people you're working with are nice, they should be able to help you make a decision and support you. Don't worry, there will always be a helping hand along the way.

Domestic helpers typically have a rough three or four months at the beginning of their first term. Then they tend to adapt. If you're not sure, I suggest you spend a bit more time trying out the job, especially if you're with a nice family. It really helps if you talk and see your family online everyday; it helps a lot. And you can ask to make friends from your country who live close by. Good luck.

My baba said i dont need to pay because its nit written in the contract ... Either saudi arabia agency and philippine agency ...i dont need to pay they said that ... the agency will take care all of the debt.

In that case, talk it over with your family and friends and make your decision. It's always good to gather as much information as possible. I think it would be wise to talk to those who have been in similar situations.

Make a decision when your mind is clear and you have considered all options and have a plan. I always do this first thing in the morning, at dawn, when everyone is sleeping and before I've had my first liter of coffee and headbanging routine.

Sarahsanchez wrote:

Hello everyone .. i am domestic helper here in saudi arabia... anybody can give advise to me?please ...
I said to my employer i want to go back home for some family issues and i have one year old son he needs me.
My employer said no problem you can go home u said to him that if they send me to agency im afraid because they will put me in other home he said no you will go home. And he said yesterday morning dont be afraid the the government is on your side if agency said that you stay say you want to go home . I dont know what they will do to me. They are kind  . I dont know what to do. Some helo please .im super depressed i feel like im dying because the truth is it so hard to work here  😭😭😭 so so hard. I want to ask tooif my employer can give my salary for the past one month.

*So your profile says you are Saudi looking for information about Phillipines
*then you need to go back because, you have 1 year old son , then again work is very very hard here, then your employer didn't paid your salary. And on top of all this, there is an agency that who won't charge you for going back and somehow it was not written in the contract.
Can u get real because all of what is said here makes no sense.