English speaker nanny - St Denis La Reunion

Hi everyone !
My family and I are French, but my son, 5 years old, have been in an English school since the beginning. He has a brother, 2 years old, who doesn't speak English (not at school for the moment).
We will arrive to live in St Denis in July 2019) and we are looking for a girl to do babysitting in English every Wednesday (+ possibly some evenings + during holidays sometimes).
Thanks a lot for your answers!

See you soon!

Hi Elodie,

Try to post your offer in the Jobs in Reunion Island section, under the babysitting category, it will be more efficient.

If you don't mind me asking, are you looking for a native english speaker, please ?

If yes, maybe once you're set up, you could reach out for students by putting a notice in students' home/residencies. If no, i think you will have no problem in finding once there.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello there,
Hope all is well.
I saw your job advertisement in regards to English babysitter which is something I am interested in. I am living abroad at the moment in London but aiming to move to Ile de la Reunion 'St-Denis' this summer terms.
I would appreciate if you could get in contact with me to discuss further the duties and so on.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you

Hi elodie123, I am French and my wife Mauritian. I prepare our arrival. I have a job offer from a company in La Reunion at Saint Clotilde. I search a job like babysitting to my wife. She talk French and English very well. I think she would be the right English babysitter you search. Can we get in touch to discuss more about.

Have a good day ;-)

Hello,
I'm still looking for a babysitter every Wednesday since 1st September. We arrive on the 29th of July on the island. Anybody interested? We will live in Ste Marie.
Thanx a lot and sorry for my aproximative English...

GuestPoster2374,
Are you on Reunion island ? Are you still interested ?
Best regards

Hello Elodie,
Is this job still available? English is my native language and I speak french to a good level.
I will be studying at Université de La Reunion for the next 5 months so I will be readily available to help.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards
Felix