Form for retirement visa


I am hoping someone has a link for the form immigration wants for the retirement visa. I need to prove that I have a sufficient monthly income (am under fifty-five) and did not know what is required. If anyone has any suggestions or an agency in SR they have used, I would appreciate it. Does anyone have an email address for immigration? I checked their site and the two address's posted did not work. Thanks.


Forget about emailing Immigration, they won't answer.

Don't even contact them, they don't like that.

Find yourself a reliable agent who can take care of it.

You have to prove that you have sufficient income, no amount has ever been mentioned.

There is no form for extensions.

If everything fails, go for the EG (general) extension for 6 months.


Cambodia expert team

Hello , hope you don't mind me interrupting , I would like to ask Joe where you would get a reliable agent please ?
Sorry again for nosing in ,
Best wishes ,

Hello Trevor.

I know reliable agents in PP and Sihanoukville, but not in Siem reap.



New topic