Offer letter hmc qatar

Hello all. new to this thread...
I have received an offer letter from hmc hamad after interview which mentions waiting pool. What does this mean any idea.. Please help like how long it's gonna take for visa process.

Same here. Waiting pool too. No idea how long it will take for the deployment

Which profession you belong to.

Hi i got same like waiting pool from HMC

i got offer letter as waiting pool for Physiotherapist post.

Hello - I too received a pre offer from hmc two weeks back and have asked for some revisions. Its been two weeks now and no update to the revisions so no more updates to that. So far, in the received pre offer waiting pool was not mentioned as well.

Dont get too hopeful.  You will wait for 1 year

@X_strike : Ohh is that so ?? I have been already waiting from November 2018. I asked for the Salary revision as they sent me the pre offer on Jan 2019 end and since then awaiting - how can this be fastened ? I dont want to drag it till ramamdan as that time its gonna get delayed more :((

Waiting Pool = Hoping for job pool.
They will just give you a offer letter and forget you later on. Also got a Offer Letter. After I received it; no more updates. Its been months already. I will just look for other opportunities.

one year it will take and at the end after 12 months they will say that this position is for qatari national even after giving the offer letter and conpleting all formalities that is what they do and this is the way they spoiled my one year and at last after one yearvthey said sorry ..............

This whole thing sounds frustrating!!
Please does anyone know about the PHCC as per how long their own process takes or is their process same as Hamad?

Please don't pin your hopes on this offer .Go about your life as if this offer does not exist .

Keep trying for other jobs and DO NOT resign your current job .

If they get back to you , with the onboarding process still DO NOT resign your job ,just go about your life .

Once they send you the appointment letter and you finalise your tickets inform your current  employer you are taking a break for a month,still  DO NOT resign . After you land in Qatar and check your job profile and other things and you feel comfortable , then send the resignation to your employer in your country .

I had seen and experienced the pain people go through while waiting for these jobs .Just ignore it and you will be happy , if you wait for it to happen its going to hurt you a lot .

they already wasted my one year a complete one year and took my passport and id also for sponsorship change and at the emd said this position was for qatari and now when i got new job and went to change my sponsorship after waiting for one year i found my qatar id was blocked by the  them so that i may not apply for the pisition

Does the same apply to Sidra? They send email saying that I have been chosen for a position and told me to wait for the offer 3 weeks ago. Still didn't receive the offer yet.

Unless and until you have someone influential who will really follow up OR they are really in severe shortage OR Urgent requirement THEY WILL TAKE THEIR OWN SWEEEEEEEEET TIME .

Hi ElanorRO, i have been waiting for offer from sidra since Nov 18, looks like the same apply unfortunately

Me shortlisted for hmc for radiology department I have seven years how much salary they will offer .... Any give me suggestions to how to ask salary negotiation... Ok Hank you

Please let me know how much will pay me for seven years of experience... please give suggestions to how negotiation for salary...

Thank you

I got a offerletter and signed on both sides ,the option is waiting pool how much I have to wait for HMC staff nusre

Hi ElanorRO have you heard anything about your offer

Has anyone who received an offer in 2018/2019 moved any further along yet?

No updates. Received an offer letter as waiting pool then no more updates or anything.I keep asking the agency for updates but no replies Better find other opportunites......☹️

Hi are you in qatar now? I mean are tou working in hamad now? Waht was the offer letter they gave you it was waiting pool? How many minth did u wait? Thanks

Yeah was selected during November, 2018 and already a more than a month now working here in Qatar at HMC. The delay was from my end for document attestation etc but HMC was quite fast in processing visa and onboarding. Good luck to you too !

Got my offer letter last Nov. 2018 too. But until now there is no updates or news for my deployment. I think there no more chance for me to join HMC. They forget us because we are only Waiting pool

Topic Linked with Hamad Medical Hospital Qatar
Hamad Medical Corporation
HMC Qatar
PHCC Qatar
Primary Health Care Corporation Qatar

Hi.

I am an Indian based in Qatar and have been called for an interview, viz. position of Head of Performance Management in PHCC's Strategy and Business Development Office.

Could someone let me know

1. Salary structure -  I know contacting HR would give a more accurate answer but that may take a long time.

2. Possible pay grade and benefits for this position

3. Whether there are salary increments in PHCC

Thank you for your time and help.

Just to update everyone on my situation, after receiving an accepting an offer from HMC - twice - and having spent loads of money applying for the various checks and registrations required to register as a doctor at the request of the recruitment agency, the whole process ground to a halt. I kept emailing them asking for an update and they just kept on ignoring me. I even called up their HR and they literally refused to help me until, one day, out-of-the-blue, I received an email saying they'd put my offer on hold AGAIN, two years from when I first received an offer. I stopped wasting my time and within weeks of applying for a job in the UK, I received an offer and I am now the head of a department in the UK. I asked for my money back from HMC and predictably, they just ignored me. My advice to anyone thinking of going out there is that at the first sign of trouble, learn from my experience and stop wasting your time.

Lets clear HMC will never ask to pay any charges  and all the hiring recruitment are free of cost. Maybe we just need to bear only certificate credentials charges.

rsba wrote:

Just to update everyone on my situation, after receiving an accepting an offer from HMC - twice - and having spent loads of money applying for the various checks and registrations required to register as a doctor at the request of the recruitment agency, the whole process ground to a halt. I kept emailing them asking for an update and they just kept on ignoring me. I even called up their HR and they literally refused to help me until, one day, out-of-the-blue, I received an email saying they'd put my offer on hold AGAIN, two years from when I first received an offer. I stopped wasting my time and within weeks of applying for a job in the UK, I received an offer and I am now the head of a department in the UK. I asked for my money back from HMC and predictably, they just ignored me. My advice to anyone thinking of going out there is that at the first sign of trouble, learn from my experience and stop wasting your time.

Dear Mr. Wilson, Is there any chances to issue Visas for new recruitments to HMC in near future? I am a candidate who got offer from HMC last year for a managerial position. As per the email from HMC HR recently, they mentioned that my job application is still active and I will be onborad once the Visa is issued. Can I expect the Visa in near future? Is there any chances for change in Visa issuance for Indians in managerial position post COVID-19? Please opine.

I doubt as the people who have finished their QVC and visa no# was issued are still on hold and couldn't travel and for Few candidate visa were issued now status changed to pending awaiting for exceptional permit approval.
In your case they didn't apply the visa only gave a confirmation about offer letter which may have less chance as per market condition and demand required from the management. Wait and don't keep a hope till December.

tj86 wrote:

Dear Mr. Wilson, Is there any chances to issue Visas for new recruitments to HMC in near future? I am a candidate who got offer from HMC last year for a managerial position. As per the email from HMC HR recently, they mentioned that my job application is still active and I will be onborad once the Visa is issued. Can I expect the Visa in near future? Is there any chances for change in Visa issuance for Indians in managerial position post COVID-19? Please opine.

Thank you for the reply. So it is better to look for other opportunities than waiting for this.

I have decided to wait patiently for few more months because I am sure that I will get the Visa once the COVID-19 issues becomes under control. Thank you Wilson for your valuable reply.

Back when covid19 issue is not existent. They dont even bother to give update to waiting  pool. Better not to keep your hopes up.