Expat Virtual Addressing

US Citizen here.  Maintaining a US address for my business here (no office, however).  So, I have a few different options for my upcoming move to the Philippines:

1. Virtual mailbox
2. My PO box
3. A family member's address

So, here are the problems therein:

1. I use my PO box as my business address here in North Carolina.  I actually use the REAL address of my PO box.  The DMV says that it's not a problem to use this for my driver license or my registration, however, I may need to come in because their system cannot enter the particular address via internet updates.

2. My banks do not accept a PO box NOR the virtual mailbox addresses for their systems.  According to law (I suppose), it has to be a "real" address.

I don't want to have a million different addresses for a million different things.  Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

We use a UPS Store box number about 2 miles from where we live in Pennsylvania.  It also has a real street address, costs $13/month.

Have you had any problems with the address not being "found" automatically by bank or DMV online entry portals?

COMSECFOR wrote:

Have you had any problems with the address not being "found" automatically by bank or DMV online entry portals?

No

Hi, maybe I can help.