About Visa

I am living in hamburg from last 2 month. I have 3 month tourist visa. But I want to stay more in Europe with working allowance. It is possible or not. If it is possible what requirement is needed?

In order to get a German residence and work permit, your employer must justify why they cannot hire any EU citizen instead of you. Thus you should focus on areas where you possess unique skills that are rare in Europe.
Or you get a visa and work permit on other grounds (e.g. by marrying or fathering a German).
None of these possibilities will work out within the one month Schengen visa you have left, so you'll have to return to your country temporarily.

New topic