Crowd sourcing about S-Pass. Can anyone help me pls?

Hello there good people, good day!

I hope someone can answer my question about work visa. So here it goes..

I am a Overseas Filipino Worker and I am recently working here in Saudi Arabia for about 5 years now.
My fiancee who's at the Philippines right now is preparing her documents because shes also planning to work in Singapore this coming April as a school teacher. We decided to work in one place to close the gap and Im planning to work there in SG and give up my job here. The problem is I didnt finish my education. I already tried MoM but obviously I failed big time (regrets :( ).

Is there any chance that I can still get any kind of work visa? I know the answers are already at my face but im still hoping theres still a way. I want to be with my woman. :(

Thanks! And im sorry for my english. God bless!

Your post is not clear about what education you completed and what kind of job you are looking for.
Nevertheless, there are various possibilities:
- You could get a job and work pass on your own merit - even if you have little formal education, a manual labour job on WP might be possible.
- After marriage, your wife could apply for a DP for you (S$6000/month income requirement!). With DP, you could even work on LoC.

Good day beppi,

          I am currently working now as a customer service representative here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Its a big Logistics company and it covers all destination of the entire kingdom. I only got in to 3rd year of my bachelors degree in business administration major in marketing because of financial reasons.

I searched a lot of vacant jobs (monster,jobstreet,etc.) related to Logistics and there qualifications fits on what I have now. My only concern is someone offers me a job, will I be able to be given a work visa even if I am undergraduate?

For S pass, it doesn’t need to have a degree certificate, rather any diploma or it’s equivalent is enough for eligibility to apply S pass.

An employer in Singapore must need to hire you in order for them to apply S pass. Subject to approval, you can come here to work under work pass. Good luck

New topic