Is this young Moroccan man playing with me?

To me an older Moroccan man played me telling me he wants me to live with him in Morocco and In the end he left me pregnant before our marriage because I couldn’t take him to Europe saying: I have to think about myself... before that everything ‘perfect’ and wonderful and Morocco is the best country to live and he never wants to go away ecc...

I agree you cannot lump everyone into one basket.  Having said that how easy was it for you to marry in Morocco.  I ask because my boyfriend is younger than me.  I always thought how hypercritical people can be that they accept older men/younger women but raise eyebrows when an older woman/younger man.  Love knows no age limit.  You have one life to live. Be happy.

Hi I've been speaking to young man from tanghir I am planning on visiting soon you experience makes me hopeful I am English middle age woman and any advise would be much appreciated thank you

Fleury Sinclair, I find it hard to believe that you are English or pretending to be. Your English grammar is  poor and you make simple spelling mistakes. I can't believe how stupid or lack of common sense some of you have and that this thread continues to grow. I find it somewhat entertaining though. May Allah forgive me for saying this.

I am in a similar relationship to this and I have no money to scam
However he comes from a very well off family and has a good job but a simple life and has refused his father's inheritance to come to England as he offered him it all to stat in Morocco
I've met his family who appeared lovely to me and treated me with the most respect
I have all the thoughts of a scam and still came to the conclusion that he has nothing financially to gain coming to live in England I am also 20 years older than him and we are in the process of a spouse visa now
I've seen how he lives and he has a much better life I think than he would do in England
I also met him on a dating site which he was open about wanting a mature woman from the start we speak daily sometimes hours over video chat and I've been open with him about if he is thinking about scamming me hes got no chance as I have nothing but me to give
So after all this I'm wondering how your situation has gone or is still going?
Hope you can reply

However he comes from a very well off family and has a good job but a simple life and has refused his father's inheritance to come to England as he offered him it all to stay in Morocco

I've met his family who appeared lovely to me and treated me with the most respect
I have all the thoughts of a scam and still came to the conclusion that he has nothing financially to gain coming to live in England I am also 20 years older than him and we are in the process of a spouse visa now
I've seen how he lives and he has a much better life I think than he would do in England
I also met him on a dating site which he was open about wanting a mature woman from the start we speak daily sometimes hours over video chat and I've been open with him about if he is thinking about scamming me hes got no chance as I have nothing but me to give
So after all this I'm wondering how your situation has gone or is still going?
Hope you can reply

However he comes from a very well off family and has a good job but a simple life and has refused his father's inheritance to come to England as he offered him it all to stat in Morocco

So after all this I'm asking how has it gone and are you still with him?

Hope you can still reply