Query about driving directions.

Dear All,
I have completed my driving classes & my test day is near. I am recalling my driving lessons learnt inside the driving school & have an ambiguity about which lane to be taken while entering from left side.
What I remember is that while entering from right side of the uphill, we can go centre & right but if entered from left side, we can take left only. I know it's bit absurd but could you please help me in this case? :)

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 28#2110826

The above link should help you out

T&R

I recently got my license. If you are asking about the hill or the bridge kind of road which has three lanes, you must come on middle lane which takes to the straight road. You will take turn only when your examiner tells you in particular, so when you are on central lane (mind it this is an exception, as on outside roads straight lane is on right side of road, but here it is in middle lane), you will go to either left or right only after examiner tells you to do so. One golden rule to remember is, if your examiner keeps mum, you have to keep going straight (so if your straight lane is in center you have to come on center road), if straight road is not there and only right or left turn are there and examiner doesn't tell anything then you have to go to right, and if the road is only to left then it's pretty clear that you will go to left only.
Most likely the examiner will tell you in the beginning only where you have to go, then you can come to that particular lane directly.

#
           #           #
      #                    #
#   ##########    #
           #
           #
          #################################################

#   
                #    #
          #        #
#                ############################################
      #               #
     #            #
           #    #
                     #

#########################################
########################
#                   #
        #              #
        #

Dear MIW,
Thanks for your valuable reply which will help me while exiting the hill road but my concern is about the entry towards bridge (hump) road.
We can approach hump road from right & left side. My query is about the left side entry. Since there is only one lane on left side, should I take only left or I can go to centre lane also.

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Regards.

Sorry for late reply, I was on vacation. But as I told you earlier also, if your examiner doesn't speak anything, you have to go to straight (whatever lane it can be, arrow on road will guide you which is the lane for moving in straight direction).