Iqama Sponshorship Transfer request Validity

Dear Reader,

I would like delight my issue, I wanted to transfer kafala to new company and new employer send request to my old sponsor and old sponsor enable to accept online request due old Co. CR expired and Court Case.

My online request on Ministry of labour shows not Confirm, request done almost 35 days prior.

Also note that my Iqama expired 17/12/2018 20 days before.

Please advice me how can transfer my sponsorship with new employer.

Please share your reply on my email *** or whats app***

Your immediate support will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

TS

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Did your new employer send request before expiry of iqama?

Dear Dockpk, Same issue for me and they put request on Nov-9 before my iqama expired on Nov-16.
Status of request is under studying. how long i need to wait for transfer without my current sponsor intervention.

Dear Iis it sorted? if yes please explain to me.

Gents,

My friends also facing the same issue, his new company has sent the request when his iqama was valid and due to certain reason with his current sponsor's government portal got blocked (Absher), now the iqama has expired and new employer has made the request 15 days before, but it is still showing understudying hence I would like to know what is the validity for the request and how can we cancel the request so that new company can raise another request?

same thing happend to me. please tell how to solve this issue

Let the GRO of the new company go with your original passport and Iqama to Jawazat and transfer manually  from there.