passport issue

my passport number start from EU but when i get my exit re entry paper they mention FU..............
please any one guide me what to do...... thank you.

Hello every one i have some issue my passport number staring from EU but when i receive my exit re entry paper they mention FU...... any one have idea what to so.......

You should  send your passport with GR government Africa to passport office, update your information....update (passport Number) .


yes i send it to jawazat of saudi arabia they say they need some papers from the company then they can change it.
thank you for your reply..

Hello ,
anyone tell me how much time takes for nakal malomat ?
actually jawazat enter 1 digit wrong now my company saudi trying to fix it but they said its soo hard to change it..... anyone tell me the guideline

New topic