Can I live in Brazil with family reunion visa?

I am Bangladeshi.  I married Brazilian girl two years ago in my country. And I got family reunion visa. And I came to live with her. After staying some days she don't want to be with me.because her kids don't accept me. Now I can't go back to Bangladesh. Because I will never get any government job there because I married foreigner. And some political problem. If I go there then my life will be risk. Now my wife want to divorce me in Brazil. So my question is can I live in Brazil with family reunion visa without my wife?  I have genuine visa which is valid for one years.

Sad story - I'm sorry.
When you came to Brazil, did you complete your Foreigner Registration with the Federal Police (RNE), and get your Identity Card (CIE) from them?  If so, then your status is secure, and your wife can't endanger it with the divorce.
Still, you should consult an attorney, to ensure that your rights are saefguarded through the divorce and after.

No. I couldn't go to federal police to get my identity card. Now what can I do in this situation?

I think you need to find some lawyer who can help you. First you can have some rights related to your family here (and check what will happen after divorce) and perhaps even you can request asylum - https://help.unhcr.org/brazil/en/asylum-claim/ if you can't return to your country.

Roquib wrote:

No. I couldn't go to federal police to get my identity card. Now what can I do in this situation?

Applying for your identity card under the family reunion provisions of Brazilian law requires the participation of your wife.  If she is not willing to cooperate with you, you should follow the advice from GringoJanusz about exploring the possibility of asylum, and obtaining legal advice.

I agree with all who post.
To recieve your PR Identity Card (CIE) It requires your wife who is the Brazilian to Sign for it unfortunately for you...The Brazilian Government Makes the Brazilian sign, the foreigner really has not a say in the process until after he or she Recieves their CIE.
If she is unwilling to help, you should follow the advice of GringoJanusz and Abthree....Find a lawyer to help with asylum, good luck