Short term lease in Tampa fl, Hillborough County

Hello friends:

I need information about property for rent in Tampa Fl, we need ocupation for 6 months only, my housband my baby and I, arrieved the next week firts Miami fl, and after Tampa Fl. We are american permanent residents. My interest in location is for Hillborough County

Thanks a lot for any information about this!

Sorry for my english!
Sincerely
Doris

Hillsborough County is really big and has both I-4 and I-75 running across it, with I-275 not far off either. I suggest you pick an area close to your job so that traffic doesn't make your daily commute miserable. There are lots of apartments/places to rent. Riverview/Apollo Beach is a booming area right now that has seen tremendous overgrowth in the last 2 years. Cost of rent also reflects this. I'd first figure where in Hillsborough County you want to be, then look for rentals.

Hello!

I see zipcode 33647  in New Tampa area, my preference is a house for rent around 1,350usd to 1,450 with 3 bed. Is very important for my close to supermarquet, pharmacy, hospital, daycare and shopping center.

I travel to tampa Fl tomorrow morning with my family, Actually stay in Hotel in Doral Fl.

My email to comunication is [email protected]

Thank you for you response.
best regards,
Doralys & Mario

It all depends on your budget, duration and credit history. The same for day care.