Wish to stay in Algeria.

My name is John Teye Addo from Ghana. I am a graduate from the university of Mouloud Mammeri de Tizi Ouzou with both a bachelor's and master's degree in Monetary Economics and Banking.
I wish to get an internship or a job here in the Algeria in the banking or financial sector. Algeria is nice place to live and build a wonderful life if one could get a job.
I've had a wonderful stay here in Algeria visiting various wilayas (provinces).

Hi John Teye,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your detailed introduction.
I invite you to post an ad in the jobs in Algeria section, it might give you a little boost in your job search.
Also feel free to contact some recruitment agencies as well, they can also help you.

Best of luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

John Teye wrote:

My name is John Teye Addo from Ghana. I am a graduate from the university of Mouloud Mammeri de Tizi Ouzou with both a bachelor's and master's degree in Monetary Economics and Banking.
I wish to get an internship or a job here in the Algeria in the banking or financial sector. Algeria is nice place to live and build a wonderful life if one could get a job.
I've had a wonderful stay here in Algeria visiting various wilayas (provinces).

Good luck my brother. Wish you all the best in that beautiful country. I think it's hard times for black skin people in that country, but there are surely also wonderful people as everywhere. Hopefully you will find them. Start by companies that have branches in other parts of the continent, they might have a more open mindset.