Visa Vitem 1 overstay

Good Afternoon

I have actually been debating heavily on this topic by myself but I am looking for further clarification about this. So, just for a background:

-I am an exchange student from Zimbabwe doing my exchange in Brazil. However, my exchange has finished, it was a 1 year long term exchange, and I leave next week.

I received my visa on the 14th of December 2017 but only entered Brazil on the 13th of January 2018,  a month later. I also registered my CIE about 2 weeks later and it is valid from the date of entry into Brazil, which is until the 13th of January 2019.

My question now is: do I need to worry about the VISA overstay because the CIE has a different date? as well as do I need to pay the overstay fee?

I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance

I think you shouldn't worry. In case there will be a problem (PF would want to give youa fine or sth) msg me. Perhaps my wife (a lawyer) could help you.

I think you shouldn't worry. In case there will be a problem (PF would want to give you a fine or sth) msg me. Perhaps my wife (a lawyer) could help you.

Thank you so much. Will definitely let you know how it goes