Salsa dance courses in Douala

Are there any? Thank you!

Hi Irca,

Posting an advert in the Douala classifieds, under the Dance classes section might give your search a boost and better visibility, make sure to post your ad  :cheers:

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi all i am currently staying in Bonapriso, Duoala and looking for friends. Will also love to go to dancing classes.

Regards,
Reshma

Hi
My name is Terry  englishman, who has just returned toCameroon after, being trapped by the COVID in Salsa classes were taking place on a Sunday  from 6pm till 9 pm  at the MANADARIN restaurant/ Karioki  most nights.  The classes are taught by very competent people.

MANDARIN restaurant   run classes on a Sunday. I am a older Englishman, who has danced ballroom plus stage for forty years. The classes were good. Now  have returned I hope to find they have restarted. The teachers were very competent.
Terry Parrish

Hi Terry
Thanks for the info

Hi,
is anyone here love Golf? I am going every Sunday at Douala Golf practice ground. as does not know anyone, of course going alone. Looking for a/some company.. let me know if you are interested.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

sure.. will follow ..thanks

Coucou Terry, j'y suis déjà allé.  C'est vraiment super....