EP pending since Nov 13

Hello everybody! I'm quite worried about my EP application status now as it's been almost two month now.

Salary >$S8k, master's degree from a top UK university in the relevant field, sufficient work experience in the field, newly established branch in Singapore, proof of contracts in Singapore and APAC, and I'm the very first employee in the company.

My company applied through a partnering agency for my EP on Nov 13 and soon after we received a request to provide information on why they want to hire me instead of a local Singaporean to which we quickly filled the necessary documents in with explanation. Thereafter, we received a request to provide information on company's bank statement showing salary movement towards my account which was successfully provided as well.

Since then the status of my application had been as that they're waiting some agency to provide/verify something. However, a few days ago the status has been changed to “Pending”.

What would that mean? Is there anyone who has faced a similar pattern with more or less same configuration and how successful was your application?

Thank you in advance.

Since your company is new in Singapore and you will be their only employee, the authorities are just taking a closer look at everything to make sure there is no foulplay involved.
Don't worry, two months (or even three) is still within the normal range for an EP. And patience is a virtue - really!

Thanks beppi! It gives me a hope that everything will be Ok :-)