American Surgeon Doctor Salary in KSA

Hi Saudi Expats!!

Happy New Year!!

Nice to meet u all!

Can someone give me a salary guideline for US Citizen Surgeon in KSA?

I am foot and ankle surgeon holding the DPM pratising in US with post residency 2yr experience.

My wife is from Middle East and we wanted to see if Saudi is somewhere we can go.

Thanks all!

If you are practicing in US, you should stay there. No offence to your  plan but the key word is Saudiaization. All government posts including healthcare and education etc are being fastly replaced with Saudis and expat futures are particularly insecure. The cost of living has increased greatly and the expat salaries are lower. If you had been here already for a while you would know it is a great place to be and with excellent western expat salaries. But to come here now I would seriously think twice. Consider applying to Aramco John Hopkins as the only choice and nothing else. GL...

I second what helscot said, except I wouldn't recommend JHAH. The healthcare industry is now totally unstable for foreigners, despite of the current expansion. There are always exceptions and good opportunities, of course, but as a general rule: no.

https://arabiangazette.com/saudization- … -20130604/