How to make my toddler as safe as possible?

Im an esl teaxher - not rich, but i struggle so hard with rats, cockroaches, ants. - all normal things for vietnamese but i dont really want ,my daughter growing up with them her best buddies.

ive serviced every motorbike, bought every mozzie bat, plug-in, rat trap/ sticky trap/. working on bapviet as comprehensive as i can afford.

a;lso, my gf has lived within 1 ft of her mother for 26 years and yet they still yap 24/7/36. its l;ike stockholmes synmdrome. i dont think shes capables of leaving that rat/ roach/ infested shithole because its her mums house.

ive rented nice apartments etc before.

but no dice

just want a good life for my daughter

bao viet i mean obviously

they seem to have best rep and would love any advive

she says its all a scam. no dr will service u as u dont pay bribes

Not sure what you are looking for. Bao Viet is an insurance company? Doctor?
Regarding vermin, my wife's family live in an old house in an old hem in Q8. Rats and cockroaches were a problem until they got two cats from the temple. Really nice cats too.
You could also re-tile, re-paint your room, seal cracks etc, a mini renovation. Building supplies seem pretty cheap here. Do you have western furniture so you aren't spending so much time on the floor?

I can pick up Angie at her daughter's house after they work all day together and after they make a 30-minute drive home - talking nonstop. Angie will call her before we even make it to my car, and talk for another 45 minutes, 150 words per minute, both talking at the same time.
Never seen anything like it.

Thaiger wrote:

a;lso, my gf has lived within 1 ft of her mother for 26 years and yet they still yap 24/7/36. its l;ike stockholmes synmdrome. i dont think shes capables of leaving that rat/ roach/ infested shithole because its her mums house.

just want a good life for my daughter

Sorry mate, I know your are serious, but I had to laugh at that paragraph about gf and mom.  Not sure how much experience you have with women, but it is not just VN, it is pretty much normal across the globe, Men on the other hand, we could go days without talking and when we do, it could be a 5 minute conversation of little detail, we don't care about them.

for your daughter, Singapore is the ticket.  :)

actually, they re-concreted the floor and i havent seen a roach yet (used to be dozens every night)They somehow left a four inch lip above the floor to the drain so the rats now have a swimming pool and they have to scoop the water out manually when it rains......

asians r great at science tho

and yeh, i guess my viet is getting better very slowly ( i already speak chinese) but im not really sure i wanna understand a single word of it.

on a cost/ benefit analysis - just seems debatable if ibenefit from  comprehend or can be forced to get involved in their yapping/ arguments???