Which visa should I go for?

I am getting married in march and planning to bring my better half with me. I have two scenarios, please suggest which one is easy, risk and hassle free in terms of visa processing.

1. Applying for an independent tourist visa for her in feb, once visa is approved, I can bring her along with me. And once we get the marriage certificate, I can apply for a family visa.

2. should I get married, get my marriage certificate, then apply for visit visa for her. and once we are here we can apply for family visa.

me coming here then applying for her is not a favorable choice, that why looking to bring her along with me. and due to work commitment I cannot get a long leave. or if you have best possible solution for me, please guide me through.

few things I already know which is mandatory for visa process is :
- accommodation must be registered under my name
- salary is more then 350OMR
- in some cases marriage certificate needs to be apposted.

Hi alexthomas009,

The answer to your query is really simple and straightforward.

As is the case always, the "easy, risk and hassle free" process of applying for a family joining visa is to play by the rules.

That is to get married, and if you meet the eligibility criteria, then get the required papers certified as needed, furnish all the mandatory documents and apply through your company.

If you follow the rules, your wife's family joining visa will not get rejected.