Schengen Visa

I'm holding Russian passport, I want to visit germany on summer. The issue is I traveled to Turkey many times, for russian we don't need a visa(visa free), in the last visit they told me that I can't visit turkey before 3 monthes because I stayed over 90 days in 180 days, actually I calculate them I thought that I can visit turkey because in the last 180 I stayed there only 53 days but I still do't know how did they calculate them and they put two cancelled stamps over two entry stams.

I heard that if I want to apply for Schengen Visa maybe cancelled stamp will effect the empassy disicion, what should I do ?

What if I visited turkey again after 3 monthes, will they ignore the cancelled stamp once I enter again after a while?

Hope someone could advise me about that, Thanx in advance.

This is the GERMANY forum - thus not the right place for questions about dealing with Turkey and visa for Turkey.

Regarding a Germany visa, OF COURSE they will consider any information that shows you were denied entry in other places before.
How to deal with it? Well, avoid such issues in future. There is nothing else you can do!