Nurse salary in Ireland

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much salary will I get in Ireland as a Theater Nurse with 10 years experience as a Theatre nurse and 17 years as a Registered Nurse?

Regards

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

This is in response to the 2 separate posts you've made.

Certain nursing skills appear on the Irish Government Highly Skilled Eligible Occupations List, so assuming you can get a job, you should get a work-permit with no problem.  To answer your specific questions.

The Irish nurses union published the complete nursing pay scale on their website; this link will take you there.  The question will be whether they take you in recognising your years served, or make you start again, you will need to ask them.

The first thing you will need to do is register with the NMBI  (they are the regulatory body for the professions of nursing and midwifery in Ireland); this link will take you to their website.

For the costs of living in Ireland; the Numbeo website has the information you are looking for; this link will take you to that website.

As to whether you can afford to live there; from what you've written, it sounds like you should be able to.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you very much for information, I really do appreciate.
I just want to double check on everything before I make my final decision.
It's such a big step to immigrate to a different country.