Delay on Saudi Work visa processing

Dear Friends

Please advise in the below case

Application for (Saudi) Work visa was submitted on 10th December 2018 in Saudi consulate  Mumbai, its about 3 weeks now but still there was no clarity on whether visa get stamped or not agency was keep saying it's under process

When I check it online with MOFA number it's showing complete application details including the submission date which was 10th DEC but is there is any way to find whether stamping was done or not

Please assist

TH AGENCY WILL LET YOU KNOW ONCE READY. THE THING IS EVERYTHING IN SAUDI ARABIA IS A SLOW GO, AS LONG AS THERE IS BODY IN THE OFFICE EVEN IF YOU SEE IT AS COMPLETE IT WILL NEED FOR SOMEBODY IN THE OFFICE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE AGENCY . YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT.

TH AGENCY WILL LET YOU KNOW ONCE READY. THE THING IS EVERYTHING IN SAUDI ARABIA IS A SLOW GO, AS LONG AS THERE IS BODY IN THE OFFICE EVEN IF YOU SEE IT AS COMPLETE IT WILL NEED FOR SOMEBODY IN THE OFFICE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE AGENCY . YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT.

Thanks for your kind advice

First of all, don't post in caps.

Secondly, the time could vary depending on a lot of factors.  Nothing you can do except wait.

But generally, in most overseas consulates excl. India/Pakistan/Philippines i.e. where there are a lot of applicants; they are very fast.  As an example, I applied for a work visa from Bahrain and the application was submitted via VFS Tahseel on 31st Dec.  1st Jan was a holiday in Bahrain.  My passport was stamped on 2nd Jan.  They didn't even take a day to do that.

Hlello

After how long your visa got stamped ??? How many days it took
Plz reply me