Industrial (biscuit) Bakery

I'm looking for a challenging position to meet my competences, capabilities, skills, education and experience, preferable in foreign countries, preferable at Java Indonesia.

Preferable role(s):

Manager R&D or Plant manager, Plant director.

The probability of getting a job based on that posts is rather limited as there are unlikely to be any biscuit factory owners reading it.

If I were trying for a job in the biscuit industry, I'd get onto google and find out who manufactures what over here, then target them in the hope of finding work.

There are a number of interview questions I'm sure you're familiar with but there's one you probably aren't aware of so I'll ask it so you can prepare an answer

Why is is worth employing someone who probably can't communicate with the workforce as they don't speak Indonesian, the factory has to pay a government tax of around US$ 1,500 (including documentation)  plus air fares to employ,  and we have to pay a premium salary to, when we can find a local capable of doing the job?

That isn't to say any of that will stop you finding work, but you have to be able to answer it.

Thanks for your reply. Fist of all, I have more than one year experience working at Indonesia, hired for this period. Why they hire experts? What the benefit is?
Western Europe have the best technological standard, at least in my profession. Salary equal to European standard, so my experience is not as negative as yours.

It is wonderful to share expertise, skills and knowledge, if you have more useful tips and tricks, please share with me.

Ruud

Maybe you can apply nissinbiscuit.com.
Who knows maybe they need an expert from foreign country.
There are many biscuit industries around Jakarta too. You can ask them.
Good luck then