Graduate TTP Jan 2019

Hi,

I had my interview end of September in Manchester for the TTP in UAE. I received my final contract around end of November. I have been told that my visa has been completed last week. I am waiting for my tickets now, but for some reason it is taking longer than expected. I am meant to fly out this Saturday. Anyone else on the same boat as me?

Thanks

How you know that u r in TTP? In my initial offer letter also it is mentioned as department TTP. But nothing in final contract. When I enquired in my agency they said nothing to worry..U have any idea about the duration of TTP and I read somewhere in community threads that there is an exam after TTP. If u have any idea about TTP please share me
My subject is mathematics

I am also going to be doing Maths. Everything is mentioned on the contract! It is 2 years and then you eventually teach the subject in the UAE.

Hi all,
I had my interview in December in Manchester and got my Initial offer letter in January.
Since then I have provided the MOE with all the requested documents and they've said that they're conducting the pre-employment checks. It's been nearly 2 months since the last communication with the MOE, not sure what is happening, could someone guide me?
How long does it take for the final contract to come through.

Many thanks in advance.

Congrats... Had they asked for any medical

Did you receive your visa ?