HAAD Exempt from examination

How can I find sponsoring facility to apply haad license.  Please help

HAAD means?

Health authorities Abu Dhabi

https://www.haad.ae/haad/tabid/1055/Default.aspx

Depending on where you got your degree from, you may get it with or without exam. Check on the link above. You can do it on your own. Or your employer will do it for you. It is always easier to find a job if you already have the license though.

Thanks for your reply . I appreciate.  Can I ask you one doubt, after I got positive result on data flow,  I did apply for credential and credential IOS disapproved the reason they said that I must apply haad license through sponsoring facility as you are exempted from examination.  I studied in India but I got still working experience in South Africa.  Can you please help is it easy to find facility.  That result I don't need to write exam ???

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please only send your contact details through the private messaging system for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hai dear,

I am going thru the same process. did you get a facility? please reply

Hi,

I am a Canadian certified medical physicist. I am planning to apply for the HAAD lincense. Would i be exempt from HAAD exam even though my profession is not listed under the specific categories of healthcare professions as per PQR exam equivalency criteria?

Thanks