Looking to move to Mauritius

I am 52 years old married with two daughters 20 and 23 years of age. My wife and I are from Strand, Cape Town. We have our own business supplying blinds and awnings for the last 24 years.
Previous to that I was in the South African Airforce for 14 years as an Avionic Technician. My sports are surfing, fishing, diving, kayak fishing. I have a skippers ticket(40 mile). My wife is an avid runner and has excellent organisation and relation skills. We are starting our project as the kids are finishing their studies so will be able to attempt our dream of getting to Mauritius. Any help with how would be greatly appreciated.

You are eligible for the simplest permit, the Retired non-citizens. It requires that you transfer at least USD30,000 per year for your own expenses.

Else, you need to define the purpose (and therefore scheme) under which you want to relocate to Mauritius. There are different schemes, each one with its own specifications : investment, retirement, employed and liberal profession.

Hi Nadeem
Thanks for the info. Do we contact your home affairs office for the options?  G

It's not the home affairs but the Economic Development Board (EDB)