How an Indian Iqama holder marry a Pakistani bride in KSA

Greetings,

I am an Indian Muslim working in Saudi Arabia and have valid Iqama. I am willing to marry a Pakistani muslim bride , she is not in Saudi Arabia. So I plan to bring her and her guardian under Umrah visa and my parents as well at the same time, and then approach Saudi Marriage court to proceed with marriage and collect all the legal documents and certificates that authorize the marriage.

Now my questions are as follows :

1. Do I need to get anything from Indian Embassy required by Saudi Marriage court ?
2. Do my fiancee need to get anything from Pakistani Embassy required by Saudi Marriage court ?
3. Is Getting married under Saudi Marriage court accepted by India and Pakistan?
4. How to register our marriage(certified by Saudi Marriage Court) in Indian and Pakistani embassy ?
5. Do I need to send the bride back to Pakistan to get dependent visa for her ? if so, what documents required and where do I approach?

If i miss something here, please add those queries as well with answer please.

Regards

Can u guide me in same issue

Hey,

Do you have a public relation employee in the company you work for? If yes , the best way is to ask him because he will have the accurate answer by the Saudi Law.  The visitor visa is limited to visiting Saudi. If you married your wife she has to have dependent igama visa which require her to leave the country and come back with igama visa as dependent.  This is from my experience many years ago.  The law might have change now, the best way to get an answer is to ask the public relation man in the company you work for.  Good luck and congratulation

Hi.
You may also go for an online nikah as second option

I know a couple looking for a solution for this issue.
But the guy is pakistani(iqama holder)  and the girl is Indian(never visited ksa).

Is there a way through this?

rafehsh wrote:

I know a couple looking for a solution for this issue.
But the guy is pakistani(iqama holder)  and the girl is Indian(never visited ksa).

Is there a way through this?

Ask the guy to ask the embassy to tell him the procedure.
There not much of a hassle as both countries has no restrictions about these marriages.

to be very honest
Dont marry to any Pakistani girl if you are an endian.
there would be 100000 consequences right now you would be so excited and passionate. But in Future ufffffff
one of my friend did it he is living in dubai before he was in KSA. He has a son.
The bride cant to Endia and the groom is also unable to visit pakistan.
he visited twice to pakistan. and now he suffering much from Endian immigration, they millions question why he went pakistan. although he has provided all information including data. but still suffering.

faheemsherwani wrote:

to be very honest
Dont marry to any Pakistani girl if you are an endian.
there would be 100000 consequences right now you would be so excited and passionate. But in Future ufffffff
one of my friend did it he is living in dubai before he was in KSA. He has a son.
The bride cant to Endia and the groom is also unable to visit pakistan.
he visited twice to pakistan. and now he suffering much from Endian immigration, they millions question why he went pakistan. although he has provided all information including data. but still suffering.

Read the post again.
And there is a procedure which needs to be completed.
Do that and there will be no special problem.

@garden2018

Dear @garden2018

can you drop me a message at*** i have a similar situation and need to discuss with you for any further insights and let you know the current process am following.

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@rafitest88

Hello and welcome !

Better you start a thread of your own by explaining the problem you are facing as this thread is old and the initial poster posted back in 2018 and is no longer active on this website.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=423

Regards

Bhavna