My chances of getting spass?

Hello everyone,

My employer had applied spass for me today. I am working in abudhabi  as mechanical engineer.

present job offer as mechanical engineer with spass and salary ranging from 2200 to 2600 sgd.

I have master degree with 4 years of experience. Its the first time I am applying for spass.

can u please say me how r my chances in getting spass.

My question may looks silly but I m nervous.

Thanks in advance.

S-Pass is not meant for people with Master degree and four years experience. Furthermore, a salary of S$2200-2600/month is grossly underpaid for such a profile. Therefore I'd be VERY surprised if you get it. Better have a Plan B and look for another employer!
For all other topics regarding how to get a Singapore work pass, please read the information already given in applicable threads on this forum (and elsewhere).

Agreed with Beppi. You had PM me, though you didn't mention all the above information but had told me that during your master degree, you were working. So, not sure if your master degree was a regular course or an executive course.

The reason is that MoM may or may not consider your master degree. Secondly, you need to check whether your university is recognised by MoM or not (visit MoM website to check list of institutions or universities which are recognised by MoM).

Thirdly, why would you join a company here with such a low pay scale? $2200 is the minimum wage in Singapore, mostly diploma holders with 1yr or 2yrs experiences would get $2200 to $2400 or even more. MoM normally doesn't accept two types of salary, one is way below the market standard or way above the market standard.

Degree with 4yrs experiences, you should get more than $4000. So, it's better to search an employer who offers a decent salary.

Singapore is a costly place, with $2200, you will find difficult to save money. Good luck

He also sent me (and probably many others) a PM with his question.
If he ever makes it to Singapore (which I doubt), he would fit right into the local "Kiasu" culture!
I also gave him additional details, although he doesn't deserve it with such an attitude. Sometimes I think we are too goodwilling ...