Pakistan spouse visa for Indian national

Assalam Alikum, I'm Ayesha Ali a converted Muslim who got married to a Pakistani national 6 months ago.
My question is what are the chances of getting a spouse visa for an Indian national and how long is it for? Also, can I live in Pakistan on the spouse visa untill I get its nationality ?
Please help!

Hi and welcome... sorry but I didnt understand are you married with a pakistani ? or an Indian ? ... cause you first said Im married to a national pakistani ..... and the you said Indian national  ( you meant "naturalized" ?) or he is a MUSLIM INDIAN living in pakistan ?...

Hello, im married to a Pakistani who is originally from pakistan only and lives in Pakistan. I myself am an Indian national and my question is what is the procedure for Indian national

Ah ok , now I get  it  ;)

SO THEN you right now are living outside Pakistan ? , well now you should go to your nearest Pakistan´s embassy and ask for the spouse visa , wich is vety easy to get because you are all ready married  . The problem is when you ask for a turist visa with the marriage intentions . So they will ask you for your religion, so is gonna be even double easy if you said "muslim" .

When you get to Pakistan, you must be going to NADRA  , for making your registration of your marriage in PAKISTAN AUTHORITIES (So be ready with your documents with official seals and traductiones, YOU MUST ASK ALL THESE MATTERS IN THE PAKISTANI EMBASSY , if your dont want to have troubles or having to pay for the mail fo documents by FEDEX etc etc ,  you know be prepared)  your migration office to pay each year for a fee or your visa renovation and also for aplying each year ( be careful about these days and dont let the days pass , or they will charge you with penalties, wich are sometimes really expensive) .So each year ou will be paying renovations, until your 5th year , when you can apply for a POC, or waht you may say "pakistani nationality".

Good Luck, and try to be prepared with extra money or all your family support back at home, just in case you dont llike life in Pskistan .... life can be really though for us non pakistani.....