Looking for a place to work on my graphic novel.

Hello everyone!  I am an expat who has lived in New Zealand for 17 years now. We left San Diego for points unknown in 1997.  I am now single after 25 years and want to live large so to speak.  I am an exhibiting artist in New Zealand and have gone from large canvases to making small handmade books about the humour that surrounds older women trying to muddle through their life. 

I am loooking for a place to rent for four months while I submerge myself into my art.  I also want to get involved in renewing my Spanish, as well as walking, and exploring all aspects of SMA.  Since I doing this alone I am naturally wanting some pointers to help me make the right decisions.

Hope to make some friends to hang out with and share stories of living outside the U.S.

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop a free ad in the Housing section

Hola y Aloha Kelly just read your interesting post. My wife and I recently moved to Mexico from Tropical Maui. My wife is a bilingual Mexican National and I'm pure gringo. We moved to a very beautiful and undiscovered are of Costalegre Jalisco on the coast. We have a rental unit below our casa and have it listed on an international site. Our home is just minutes from the beach and is really a breathtaking area. Isela could help you in learning espanol as she is my teacher as well. Let us know if we can be of assistance. Aloha y buena suerte Troy y Isela